Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"We call those poll taxes."

"We call those poll taxes."



I find it absurd that people think the Voter ID thing is to weed out rich from poor. are they even hearing what they are saying?  I grew up Very poor and I have had a photo ID from age 16 and still do.  If someone goes in voting as me at the polls, and then I go to vote and they say I did already, Who do I blame? Me?, for having ID???   Voter ID fraud is REAL folks!  You can't possibly be that dumb to believe that Voter ID is un-American when ONLY Americans can and are allowed to Vote! I have a photo ID and had one from age 16. So, To all the Dumbos out there old enough to vote but no photo ID's and are fighting this, I can only ask one question.... WHY?  No really, Why? A student ID card is not made by the state but by a school in which "anyone" can make one to look as good as a real one. State Photo ID requires proof of birth and is just one main reason that have all the illegals are freek'n out! Eric's comparison of "Concealed Handgun ID" to a "Student ID" down right stupid.  He of all people should know that Student ID's can be made by the school office personnel including Volunteer Student Staff Members or Office Assistants. Check out the requirement for a student ID verses Concealed Hand Gun lic. ID for your self.   When you go to Vote and they don't ask for State Issued Photo ID, Ask them Why? If they don't answer, sign in as John or Jane Doe instead because it just won't matter after that. ~Tony Degagne

No comments:

Post a Comment